I don't know how many times I have to say this, but chewing gum does not cancel out body odor. Even if it is minty fresh.
So, dude who sat next to me on the bus this morning: When you go running to your friends whining about why Girly-girl didn't accept your proposal for a date, and they say, "Why not, dude?" It is not fair for you to say, "I don't know!"
Let me set the record straight. You smell like ass. The fact that your hot, wilting breath is slightly less than horrible thanks to Trident or Orbit or whichever company you employed this morning does not make you innocent of neglecting the arm pits.
Just some advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That makes me gag. I hate body odor. We just had a guy doing some remodeling and even after he was long gone I could smell him. I wondered what it would be like to lick a pit that smelly. Awful!
p.s. are you on facebook?
No, I'm not on facebook. I've been asked by many people to get an account with them. Perhaps I'll finally break down. The problem is that I can barely keep up with these blogs. I go in waves of doing nothing. And my My Space page is, well, neglected.
Don't think about licking smelly armpits. It will only bring your day down.
Post a Comment