Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday

I am fairly certain that as I was pulling out of my neighborhood this morning I saw Daniel Radcliffe pulling in, riding in the back of a plain white church van.

He was wearing his big Harry Potter glasses and he waved to me.

He didn't seem unhappy.

2 comments:

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Maybe he witnessed Jehovah like Prince and is going door to door in your neighborhood, spreading the good news about the watchtower.

aintshakespeare said...

Definitely a possibility. Though I wouldn't want him to find Jesus before the movies were done. That would suck if they had to get a stand in for Harry Potter 7.

"This just in: Hilary Swank has signed a contract to play the coveted Harry Potter part in the seventh movie. Daniel Radcliffe walked out of his contract due to religious objections to the film's occult overtones. Hilary was up against Steve Guttenburg, David Bowie and Daniel Radcliffe's long lost twin brother Carl."