So it was chilly yesterday. At lunch I had to walk up to the bank and I decided to go outside and get some fresh air. Luckily I had on a sweater. The wind wasn't bad and it wasn't seriously cold, but it was brisk. Even in direct sunlight it wasn't warm.
Anyway, I'm walking along and suddenly I walked into a warm spot. It wasn't like a warm gust of wind, because there was no wind. I was in the shade, so it wasn't the sun's rays hitting me. I looked around for an open door or a vet from a building, but there was nothing. I was just standing next to some old brick building. But there I was in the warmth. It felt nice.
I decided that the weather must have very suddenly decided to get warm and so I continued walking. No sooner had I taken two steps did the warmth quickly disappear and the cold return. Being the curious person that I am I took a few steps back to see if it was just the area by that brick building that was warm. But, all I found was more cold. The warm air had vanished, so I continued my journey to the bank.
I can't explain. It was as though I was walking in the cold and the Lord said, "Good afternoon, Michael. Have some warmth to better your day." And lo there was warmth and all was good. Then a few moments later He said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else."
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, if the area also smelled like warm biscuits, I would say you walked directly into an angel fart. Since it didn't, the mystery continues.
Post a Comment