Friday, November 19, 2010

Yellow

I think I've decided to hate yellow on me. That or fat. Because one of the two of them is making me look fat, and it's making me angry.

I kept a steady 155 lbs for 6 years and suddenly I balloon up to 165 for no apparent reason. Out of now where, after I quit exercising, starting eating chocolate like it was required, and stopped drinking water, and started drinking Mountain Dews, out of now where I gained 10 pounds. For no reason!

So I'm blaming my yellow fat sweater.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

That's funny...I thought eating chocolate WAS required. Hmm. Regarding colors...they say black is slimming, but I stopped wearing it a few years ago because it reflected poorly on my face and made my wrinkles look deeper. Would I rather look thinner or younger? Tough choice.

aintshakespeare said...

That is a tough choice. But in order for me to look younger God is going to have to give me back some of my hair.

(he said laughing sadly)