Thursday, January 06, 2011

Expired Bailey's Review

pre REVIEW:
Bailey's Irish Cream.
Yummy. You guys probably all know that. But have you ever had expired Bailey's Irish Cream?

Yes, indeed, this wonderful beverage can go bad even though it has alcohol in it. Bailey actually saw fit, apparently, to add an expiration date, should those out there wiser than me look for such a thing.

the real REVIEW:
Expired Bailey's Irish Cream.
First of all let me say that HOW expired your Bailey's is probably plays a huge roll in the quality of the taste. For reasons all my own I'm going to review Bailey's Irish Cream that is, oh I don't know, 18 months past it's expiration date.

Rating:
Not Good.
This I can guarantee.
It will, however, still get u drunk.
Kind of like mixing whiskey, chocolate and blue cheese.
Not for the lactose intolerant.
Or for anyone who wants to not throw up.

Advice:
Rather than trying to read the back of the Bailey's bottle through a blurry and fevered and cramping haze, check the expiration before you drink.

No comments: