Three weeks since my last entry. Ouch. You'd think I was married to this blog.
No laugh?
Fine.
Sorry about the long wait, for the four of you who actually read this blog. I've been stalling out on posting because I've been terribly distracted. I have distractions. It is my tragic flaw. I almost never finish anything because I distract myself away from it. I went to a psychoanalyst about this and other issues about two years ago. His basic comment was, "Yeah, that's bad." It cost me a great deal of money to have him basically agree with me.
See, distracted again.
All this is to say that I am pretty sure I'm going to end my Third [adult swim] Campaign, unceremoniously. Sorry. I may revisit the Ambrosia story at a later time, but for now I have to set it aside.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment