DRAGON WARS (the movie) aka D-WAR:
F
what a piece of crap movie. the trailer was so awesome that I thought it must rock. I love dragons and I thought it would be way wicked to see a movie where dragons fight each other and people get involved and such... BLOW! it was totally lame. there were a million opportunities where the main dragon could have easily eaten everyone helping the protagonist. but no. how unbelievable!
the movie had Craig Robinson, from The Office, in it. he didn't help at all.
CRAIG ROBINSON'S ROLE IN D-WAR:
C+
let's face it Craig, this movie sucked and you knew it before you signed up for it. the fact that you were the only person in the movie who knew how to act didn't help. you didn't lift the movie, dude, the movie dragged you down. learn to make better career choices.
actually, Craig, I could stand to take that advice myself. my career choices have sucked. but at least they aren't up for review on DVD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment