THE FLOATY THINGS IN YOUR EYES:
A
if you sorta stare at a place on a blank, light colored wall and then let your eyes lose focus you can see these little floaty things swishying across the surface of your eyeball. I don't know if it's just pulpy eye juice or if it's little organisms in your eye. probably not the latter because that would likely make them microscopic, which would mean you probably wouldn't see them unless you had microscope eyes. anyway, those floaty things are wicked.
MICROSCOPE EYES:
Future A
we don't have microscope eye inserts yet, but we will some day. and when we do I will totally look at tiny things. I give an A to microscope eyes in the hopes that some scientist will invent them, read my blog and give me a complimentary pair. PROBLEM: I have this phobia with having my eyes touched. something tells me that said scientist would not be able to insert the microscope eyes into my eyes without actually touching my eyes. and if he had to touch my eyes that would put the kibosh on using the microscope eyes. but it's probably a mixed blessing. I'd be too nervous to have the m.eyes inserted and so I'd take a rain check. but millions of other people would get microscope eyes and then they would find out that there are side effects that cause itchiness or goopy-eye. and so the FDA would pull the insert and the scientists would have to work double hard to get re-approved. and so by the time I finally mustered the courage to have the eyes inserted the scientist and his daring team would have worked out all of the bugs.
you've got to plan ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment