Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ow... It hurts. It hurts. Dear Lord...

Review:
ANOTHER BLOG THAT MAKES FUN OF PEOPLE!!!
A! for tHis "one" is - Actually FunNy.. (you'll get that joke after you read a few entries)

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
this site was sent to me as a pick-me-up. holy crap! I was reading it at work so I was trying not to laugh out loud. my sides were aching. at one point I read an entry that was so funny I couldn't contain the noise of my laughter. I quickly stifled the sound and put my head on my desk. I heard some people go walking by.

my wife has been sick lately. I've missed a few days of work. so now they hear muffled sounds coming from my office. "what could it be?" and as they walk by they see me facing the window, my head in hands, my shoulders shaking... I sniffle... I wipe tears away from my eyes. "That poor Michael. His wife must be really ill."

deception is a bad thing, right?

go to that website. try to keep the laughter quiet. it's good for about 50 calories, no lie. you may laugh off enough to warrant a piece of cake.

1 comment:

S said...

ok. i am snorting. that izzzz amazing!!!!!!!!!