These aren't exactly "new words" so much as they are New Phrases.
When I woke up this morning I was very tired. I didn't want to be awake, but I was, and since I was, I was gonna have me some yogurt. So I went to the fridge and opened the yogurt drawer, but all of my yogurt was gone. All we had left was pudding snack packs. But when I read what kind it was I was taken aback. I know now that I misread it and that in my early morning haze I was not able to appreciate that I saw it wrong. But for a full minute or two I tried to comprehend why anyone would make a pudding flavored:
BUTTERCROTCH.
I don't ever want to know how one get's buttercrotch. I'm sure that it is uncomfortable. And I am doubly sure that it is not an appropriate snack pack flavor.
Then this weekend my daughter caught her aunt saying to word "ass." So, being the good girl that she is, she told Aunt Mimi that ass was a bad word and that she shouldn't ever say it again. Instead she should say "DIRTY DONKEY."
I don't know about you, but to me Dirty Donkey sounds far naughtier than ass. Dirty Donkey sounds like a forbidden dance from the Kama Sutra. Doing the Dirty Donkey, I'm quite certain, is a good way to get Buttercrotch.
Resumes Sent: 4
Stories Sent: 2
My suckitude: 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been laughing steadily for the last 24 hours over this post. Dirty donkey as a dance in the kama sutra. Priceless.
I'm glad to have a neighbor to steal internet from to read this stuff!
Post a Comment