Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Cat

My cat will eat just about anything. His name is Sammy and to date I have made the mistake of leaving out a loaf of bread, a banana, a tomato, a pot of peas, a pot of creamed corn, muffins, corn bread and chicken. All to his tummies delight!

Ok, I should have known better on the chicken. But a tomato?

So I've decided I'm going to start documenting his affronts. Hence will I photograph all trespasses of Sammy the cat into the vittles de mio.

So, THIS IS NOT CAT FOOD:


This was to be MY pumpkin pie. True, I made it with my daughter, but I knew she would not like it, and she didn't. And I was certain that I would be able to eat all of it. I will still eat most of it, but not the part beneath the cat chomp. Nor will I eat the area immediate around it. My last piece of pie will be a holey one.

No comments: