Monday, December 28, 2009

e-mail

I was on Holiday leave last week. I totally wasted it by coming back to work today. Somehow I don't really get the full effect of taking time off because I always have to come back to work and the knowledge of that depressing fact is like a tiny little rain cloud over my head.

Anyway, when I returned from my few days of pretend freedom I had 353 e-mails waiting in my work In Box. A full 5 of them are work related. About 30 of them are related to different accounts I have -E-bay, Amazon, etc.

Over 310 of them were offers for me to try Viagra. And not one of them was a legitimate e-mail. A legit e-mail will have an option for you to "click here to be taken off this list." This e-mail just has a single link, with no instructions. I am 99% certain that the link will either A. take me to a site I could get fired for visiting, or B. put a virus on my computer.

310!

I'm only 35.

No comments: