Thursday, January 21, 2010

Zombies

How does a zombie know at what point to stop eating it's victim?

Here are the facts:

Indisputable Fact 1. You never see two zombies attacking each other. They can attack the living alone or in groups. But whenever they are in groups they are unified in their march toward the living. They never stop and say, "Hey, I'll attack this dead thing next to me."

Conclusion: Zombies do not like to eat zombies. Why? Is dead flesh somehow harmful to the undead? No one knows.

Indisputable Fact 2. A person who has been bitten or scratched by a zombie will eventually become a zombie, assuming there is enough of said person left to be a zombie.

Conclusion 2: If a zombie does not eat quickly his meal will become his companion.

So how does a zombie know when to stop eating his victim?

Seriously. If you know, I'm interested.



Person cum Zombie: Help! Help! Zombies! Everyone run!

Zombie: Uuuugh. Brains. Flesh. moan

Person cum Zombie: Oh my! Though they are slow and stupid I cannot seem to outrun them. Oh, for some reason I am running back towards the zombies. Oh, now I've fallen down.

Zombie: Uuuuhg. Flesh. Brains. groan

Person cum Zombie: Oh, I'm being eaten! It hurts. Ouch. He has eaten my arm and torn my new blouse. Oh my. Huge chunks of my hair are being pulled out. Now his teeth are crushing my skull. That really smarts.

Zombie: Uuuugh. Yum. gobble

Person cum Zombie: Uuuuugh. Hey, you're eating me. And I, like you, am a zombie.

Zombie: Uuuugh. Oh, how very rude of me. I beg your pardon. Zombie flesh is gross. moan

No comments: