This floor of my office building has the subtle smell of garlic; as if someone cooked a microwave Italian meal and then decided there wasn't enough garlic so they added a clove or two of their own.
It's actually strong enough that my eyes are watering.
I think there are some people who work here who have no sense of smell, or maybe a very weak one. It seems that in order to appreciate the flavors of foods they have to be super charged and over powering. About once a month this olfactory-disabled person has fish for lunch. One year it was so bad that the Commissioner actually sent out a letter banning fish. But that has passed into oblivion and now the fish are returning. Let us hope that our nose-lite person does not get it in his/her head that s/he wants garlic fish.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Olfactory-disabled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to start a list of words/phrases you have created.
Love it.
I have some of them identified with the Label "New Words" but it doesn't go back to the beginning of the blog. I should re-read this stuff and label the old ones.
Or I may just get depressed and find out I repeat myself a lot.
Post a Comment