Monday, February 01, 2010

I shook the wrong can.

I shook the wrong can. I'm one of the few people I know that actually likes the original V8 juice. It comes in an aluminum can and you have to shake it pretty vigorously if you want to loosen the veggie sludge at the bottom of the can. That's where the good nutrients are hiding.

I don't normally get much more than a V8 and a granola bar from the snack bar on Mondays because the fruit guy is here and I'll get a banana and maybe something else from him. But today I also got a Cherry Coke Zero. Not delicious, but calorie free.

I might as well have gotten a regular Cherry Coke because I'd have ingested the same amount of calories.

See, you don't just shake a V8 can - you have to shake it vigorously. And for a while. And I typically open it as soon as I'm done shaking.

So now I'm cleaning an eruption of coke zero from just about everything in my office.

No comments: