Friday, June 11, 2010

Update on things

Challenge:
I'm likely not going to complete my project by the time July 7 rolls around. I have completed one page of about 50. See the page here. The picture is very dark because it did not fit on my scanner.

Anyway, there are only 3.5 weeks until July 7 and one of those weeks I'll be on vacation. So I'm expecting to lose my challenge to Blizzard. But if I do I have a back up challenge to myself prepared.

Exercise:
I have been trying to reduce my gut and hopefully slim down for my vacation. Well, I failed at that one too. I have gone from 165 to about 162. Whoo hoo! I have, however, reduced my resting heart rate. It has gone from 70 to 64. That's a considerable improvement. The only problem is that all this cardio exercise is making me pretty darn hungry.

Humor in this post:
I ordered the humor in this post on line AND I paid to have it shipped next day. It's been two days and there's still no funny. I guess that's technically my fault, but I'm going to blame it on the Internet.

No comments: