Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What?

I was walking back from the restroom to my office when a co-worker stopped me in the hall. He said, "Hello" and I said "Hello" back. Then he said, "I see you're wearing a shirt."

... blink-blink


I think some people have a conversation quota. They cannot let certain moments pass without a minimum number of words being spoken. It doesn't seem, however, that those words need to matter or mean anything to anyone.

If quizzle pop so lotta water salad puffle. Biz dip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo, I just needed to tell you that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. thanks for the giggles!

aintshakespeare said...

Thanks! I don't write much about writing on this blog any more.

Every now and then I'll comment on my writing process or what I'm working on, but for the most part I just write stream of consciousness and try to keep it light hearted.