To the person in the white truck who cut me off as I tried to turn left across a dangerous road... I apologize. You were just taking advantage of a rare opening in the traffic on your side. You could not have known that an opening on my side was right behind you. And, even though I felt like I had the right-of-way, it was probably just as much your opportunity as it was mine.
So, please forgive me for flipping you the bird. I haven't gotten much sleep lately. Also my diet is at an all time low. 5 hours a night and Little Debbie's have an adverse effect on the rational mind. While my skin is "maturing" beyond the control of Neutrogena my maturity level has found the fountain of youth. I'm just glad I distracted my daughter and she did not see my ill-advised sign language.
But I shouldn't make excuses. My actions are my own and there is no excuse for my finger tantrum. Please, if you see him, don't tell Jesus. This is, by no means, the lowest level I have dipped to, but I have no idea at this point how many single straws my camel is carrying. It has to be quite a load.
I will try to do better in the future. I hope my actions did not spoil your day.

No comments:
Post a Comment