Monday, February 06, 2017
Ghost Pirate Trees
Ok, Blogger rant below. I wanted to post a video to give any readers who wander by something to look at. The video above is of a tarp that blew away on my in-law's farm. It got caught in the trees and now looks like a spooky ghost pirate ship... in the woods. I thought the effect was cool. Hopefully it will translate in this video.
I don't know if this video will work. The new "free" Blogger phone app sucks. I'm sorry, Blogger, but it does. You cannot publish anything in the app. You can write a draft in it, but if you want to publish it you have to purchase the non-free version. Or, you can write the draft in the app then come to your computer and publish the draft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment