Thursday, November 30, 2006

Do you agree?

I need everyone's opinion on this, please.

I like Christmas music. When I was a child Christmas was my favorite time of year. My parents did it up huge. Our house was a winter wonderland. And, of course, from Thanksgiving day until the new year Christmas music was all that we heard. I know Christmas music. I know the words, I know the rhymes, I know the stories. I have heard the old and the new. I know Christmas music.

And it is my opinion, and please let me know if you agree or disagree, that the song:

Christmas Shoes

by the band:

New Song

is absolutely the worst Christmas song ever to have been written, ever. It may be one of the worst songs ever. It is horrible and horribly melodramtic. Not to mention horrible and bad. Every time I hear that song I cringe. Dear God, please this Christmas deliver me from having to hear that song again.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

My favorite is "Christmas, christmas, christmas tree."

Do you rebimber the words to that one?

I havnen't heard this song you're talking about. You'll have to sing it for me if they ever let you out of your meeting.

aintshakespeare said...

Wow, that's a real time post. I havnen't hnad one thnose ynet.