It is so quiet this morning that as I sit at my desk I can hear the beep of the crosswalk on the streetcorner outside. Every time I hear it I am jealous of whatever person is crossing the street because they are outside. I imagine that they were at work, just like me, until finally they snapped and said, "THIS IS THE ONLY LIFE I GET AND I'M NOT SELLING IT TO YOU!!!!!!" and they ran out the door and down the street. Now they are on their way home to start a new life. Good Luck!
In the bathroom I heard a guy in the stall talking on his phone. At least I hope he was talking on his phone. He said, "Ugh. Mmm. Huh. Yeah, just give it to me and I'll fire it right out to you." I love cell phones.
Then as I was on my way back to my desk I stopped to fill my cup up with water. Now, I know it has to do with pressure and things that I don't really understand, but I find it disturbing that the water fountain dribbles and dribbles until someone in the bathroom flushes, then suddenly a flood of water comes out of the fountain. Now I can't shake the feeling that the water tastes funny.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment