Monday, September 10, 2007

Macaroni Art

Yesterday my daughter told me I was as good at art as I was at making macaroni.

She is learning from her mother to tell me things that don't really say what they seem to say. Perhaps I should just take it as a compliment and let it go.

I make macaroni from a box. Not exactly original. Of course, I add extra cheese and extra milk in it to make it thicker and cheesier. So perhaps it is a bit original. Hmm. I'm sure I'm making too much of this.

After she told me this bit about the macaroni art I gave her a piece of chocolate. Then she sang "Praise God from whom all blessings flow..."

Naturally I laughed and she got embarrassed and ran up to her room. Ah, children.

1 comment:

Craig D said...

Hey, kids hold Mac & Cheese in the highest esteem!

If your writing is "M & C good" then it is good, indded.