Friday, April 11, 2008

Addiction

Guys... I may be addicted to Sudoku.

I'm definitely addicted to Reversi. I made peace with that a long time ago. But Sudoku...

I tried to say no for a long time. I steered away. I told myself, "All I need is Reversi. I don't need a different fix."

I used to convince myself that Reversi was not a gateway game; that being using it would not lead to other things. But who was I kidding. That's what I said about Checkers and Free Cell before that. My gaming track marks have grown tough to hide. There's a pile of dishes in my kitchen because I couldn't tear myself away from a Level 5 Sudoku last night. I was just experimenting, but now I want another hit. What am I gonna do?


Ok, enough of that. I've thrown in some pictures for you lookie-lous. I'm pretty happy with how these turned out. I'd say that there are more to come of this character, but really, how many times have you heard that one? That's what you get for trusting a game addict.


No comments: