I went on a midnight grocery run last night. Had to get a few things.
I don't know about you, but there is something about a woman with a penchant for talking to anyone in her vicinity while washing her car with wet towelettes under a parking lot street light - at midnight no less - that kinda puts me on my guard. So, Crazy-bug-eyed-lady, if you happen to read this blog, I am sorry my "new fangled door unlocker thing" spooked you as I walked back to my car. But I promise you, my haunted car was more afraid of you than you were of it.
I must have been getting tired too. On my way home I swear I saw part of the road get up and cross to the other side of the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My response is wondering what you had to get at the store at midnight.
Milk, cereal, granola bars, donuts and yogurt.
Breakfast stuffs mostly.
Post a Comment