I've been kind of frazzled this week and I wasn't really paying attention to my attire on that first day. I know I wore my light brown pants then and today I'm wearing my dark brown pants. So no one should say anything about that.
The shirt is kind of nondescript:
It's just a dark red shirt with a line pattern on it.
I rolled the sleeves up hoping that would throw people off from discovering my faux pas. "That can't be the same shirt that he wore on Monday. It is short sleeved."
Who am I kidding? I feel like that dirty kid from high school who wore a jacket to school in the summer to hide the fact that he was wearing the same shirt every day. When the teacher finally asked it was discovered that he had run away from home and had been living in the school courtyard for a week.
You gotta give that kid credit though. He decided that his family wasn't worth a crap, but his education was still important to him!
I have not run away from home.
By the way, you can see from the picture that I have gained quite a belly. That is the extra 20 pounds I am carrying around. Actually, that's the extra 18. I'm carrying 2 pounds in my double chin. sheesh
PS. the photo on my badge is an exact likeness.

1 comment:
CRACKING up! The homeless teenager in the denim jacket. You're so funny.
It's like the lesson of your friend giving away all of his records means he is going to commit suicide.
Post a Comment