Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update!

HOLY CRAP!

Someone at the Blizzard company must have read my blog!
(Because this blog is such an bellwether for all things pop-culture and gamey)

Star Craft II comes out 7-27-2010.

In case you haven't been reading lately, about two months ago I jokingly challenged myself to finish as many projects as I could before Star Craft II finally came out. SCII has been "talked about" for almost ten years now. I didn't think Blizzard would ever get it's act together. Oops.

That means I have six weeks to finish as many projects as possible. And let's be real, finishing one project in that time will be a miracle.

So the project I have chose to focus on is "The Birds and the Bees" story. I probably won't finish it by then, but I'm going to try. I wish I could have done the animation project, as I was so much closer to finishing, but my 9 year old computer is just in too bad a shape to do anything appreciable with it.

So, Blizzard called me on my challenge! The heat is on.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: