So I was thinking about healthy foods and healthy eating and it occurred to me that most health foods are only passively healthy. I think science should create foods that are aggressively healthy. Mostly because I'm lazy, but I want to live forever anyway.
My Idea: I think we should develop a drink that has enough caffeine in it to amp up our heart rate to 70/75% of our maximum heart rate and keep it there for 20 minutes.
I told my friend, Keith, about my idea. He's a nurse practitioner who specializes in cardiovascular health.
I asked:
If I drink enough caffeine to get my heart rate up to 75% of my max for 20 minutes would it count as a cardio work out?
He answered:
Yes, until you go into V-fib and die. Then it would stop being cardio.
So there are some kinks I need to work out in my idea. But rest assured, aggressively healthy foods are the future.
Prediction:
By the year 2020 they'll have drinks that can make you fly!
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment