So, about five years ago I was LARPing with this troll. She wasn't hot, but she was sweet as honey and totally into all my stuff. I thought things were going pretty well. I even caught myself day dreaming that my wife suddenly wasn't awesome and she tried to stab me for her dark magic, but I deflected her blows and we agreed that our fight was unwinnable so we broke up amicably and Blerp, my troll friend, was suddenly not married to Nigel the troll senator and so she and I had mad make out sessions that ended with us getting married and having an apartment in a swamp tree.
So anyway, long story short, five years ago Blerp gets kinda handsy when we're doing our normal doctor's office LARP and I slapped her hand away and she took her club and bonked me on the head with it. I woke up yesterday in the coma ward.
That's why I haven't posted any new crap all this time. I was in a coma because a troll got to fresh with my beans.
True story.
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment