Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Project Progress

Progress
Ok, I’ve made some progress on some projects that I never told you about.  So here goes:
I finally finished the Dark Link sword that I told my son I would paint.
Actually, I’m not technically done.  I’m done enough that Cole is satisfied, but I’d like to add some silver trim to the handle.
I did this Elvis Costello cup:
And I am about to finally finish a beat sheet for an animation called Survival Shorts.  I’ve been tossing the idea around in my head for the last three years or so.  Then last month I saw that Frederator Studios – producers of cartoons like: Adventure Time, Bee and Puppycat, Fairly Odd Parents and Bravest Warriors – were accepting animation ideas.  So I thought, why not.  I could submit this little toon.  I’m not doing anything with it.  And who knows? I might be able to submit some pics of it later.
know that NONE of these accomplishment were on the open projects list, but that’s how things go with me.  I’m awful.  You need to know this.

No comments: