Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Two Pack!

I had a dream that I worked out really hard for a while and managed to get the top two segments of my abdominal muscles (rectus abdominis) in shape.  So I had a two pack and below that I had my normal gut.  In my dream the two pack was smooth, but the rest of my gut and chest were hairy.  So I guess I just shaved the part of my stomach that I was proud of.

Anyway, I showed my two pack to my wife and she was not impressed.  In fact, she was a little jealous that I was getting in shape faster than her.  For the record, on the average of our marriage my wife has been in shape FAR MORE than I ever have.


So, that’s it.  It wasn’t a stellar dream this time.  No revelations about Tom Cruise or David Bowie or Joey Ramone.  Just a short snippet predicting a future where I manage to work out enough to whip 2% of my body into shape.

No comments: