

Ok, I probably shouldn't have done this, but I gave Leroy a headstone. I was torn between not doing anything and seeing how long it would take before housekeeping finally got around to cleaning up Leroy, and putting my little gravestone to use, which I thought was very funny, and risking Leroy getting noticed early and cleaned up. In the end, as is evident, I opted for the gravestone. I'm sure it won't be long now before someone see this and cleans it up, but I had to do it.
This evening, after I put out this wonderful piece of comedy/art, I was visited by Leroy's brother. He showed up at my house to thank me for remembering his brother Leroy and for creating such a nice grave. I told him it was my pleasure and then I sprayed him in the face with Raid. Now he and Leroy can reminesce in roach heaven.
---
And can you believe that one of the secretaries at my office actually looked at that wonderful headstone and said, "For the record, you made this at home." I wanted to say, "For the record, shut up." But I didn't because I'm super cool. And I probably shouldn't have been making that at work, which, for the record I did. N't.

2 comments:
I knew you were going to take a picture of it! That's awesome, Jose. She did think it was funny, she's just bipolar sometimes. I would have peed my pants if you had said, "For the record, shut up." You would have been my hero.
Alas.
Post a Comment