Thursday, June 14, 2007

My shirt

I'm wearing a white shirt today. But underneath it I have on a peach shirt. All of my white T-shirts were dirty. So I have this orange glow about me. I wore an orange tie today to try and throw off anyone who might otherwise notice the glow. I don't think it will work.

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would let you know some very important things.

In the last week I messed up the settings on my firewall and now I cannot host games on Battlenet. This bothers me.

In the last week I had the pleasure of sitting in a $1300.00 chair. It was soooooo nice. A guy I work with is in charge of decorating the Department offices around the state. So these furniture companies give him these chairs to try out. He'll keep them for several months and decide if he likes them, or if they are worth it. So you cynics out there know, there is no way in hell the government could afford to buy everyone a $1300.00 chair. We won't even splurge for 1 such chair. But I got to sit in it for about 10 minutes. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. If I had unlimited amounts of money... and there were no sick children... or starving children... or sick and starving animals... and all else was right with the world... and I had cable, I'd totally get me one of those chairs.

In the last week I gave my kids away. This was a great choice! I should have made it ages ago. I gave them to my in-laws. My wife is having problems with this decision. She keeps calling them up and talking to them. I try to explain to her that she needs to let go. And last night I over-heard her talking to her mother about when we will be "getting them back." I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

Actually, a week without the kids has been very quite, very peaceful, and very clean. But very lonely.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

P I N K

aintshakespeare said...

My shirt was and is PEACH. It is a Peachtree Roadrace shirt. It has a big Peach on it. It is:
P E A C H !