Man, why do some guys wipe boogers on the bathroom walls?
Guys, is the bathroom not already sufficiently disgusting? Was there some karmic Muse of Nastiness that told you to pick your nose and smear it in the tile grout? I mean, really!
The men's bathroom is already one of the grossest places on earth. There's the nasty smells and the suspicious rust on the side of the stalls. Not to mention the fact that just about everything in there has probably been touched by some other man shortly after he touched his own junk.
Seriously, I wouldn't touch the walls for anything. If I happened to find myself in the unsual circumstance of having a booger on the tip of my finger while taking a wizz, the last thing I would do is wipe it on the wall. Sure the booger comes off, but what germs hop on?
Look, if you can't wait another second and you must pick your nose while you pee, then just hang on to it until you wash your hands. But who am I kidding? If you are wiping your snot on the wall then you are not the type to wash your hands. You nasty ass.
My boss doesn't wash his hands. He's a nasty ass too. When he takes a leak he stands akimbo in front of the urinal; like he's saving the world by taking a pee. Like there is some special pride to be had in the fact that he doesn't have to hold his member to use it.
ugh.
I don't care if you pick 'em. Who doesn't? But keep your damn boogers to yourself, people.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment