Thursday, December 27, 2007

Man what a month.

Sorry guys. I simply haven't felt up to posting this month on any of my blogs.

I went to the psychiatrist last week. That was a waste. He didn't read my palm or care that I was a Pisces or toss the bones or anything. I offered to give him a locket of hair and he looked at me like I was mental. He said something about me misunderstanding his job.

Then he wanted to put me on medication. What a nutt!

I talked him out of the medication ploy. It was tricky though, he was very persuasive:

Dr: If you are feeling depressed we could put you on Welbutrin.
Me: no
Dr: Ok.


Anyway, after we chopped up several onions, did some theraputic dancing and tossed the Urim and Thummim he decided that I wasn't a lost cause. These phrases came up a little bit more often than I had hoped:

"Wow, that is weird."
"No, your right, you shouldn't be able to do that if you aren't double jointed."
and
"Are you sure you don't hear voices?"

He asked if he could see me again, which wasn't as special as women say it is.

I left his office feeling a bit uneasy and slightly more worried than when I went it. However, as I left his receptionist assured me that I did not look fat in my suit, so the trip wasn't a total loss.

No comments: