Friday, March 14, 2008

Christian Porn

That's a nitch you don't see a whole lot of people jumping to fill.

It wouldn't just be women moaning, "Jesus," or "Oh God," either. It would be something respectful. Something pure. It would be holy porn.

Mostly it would be different in dialogue.

"It's a good thing we're married," the woman might say.

"Yes, and that we do this as a symbol of our love. A confirmation of our union," the man would say, and then follow with, "Did I say I love you?"

"Yes. Yes you did."

"Good, because I do. And when I close my eyes I'm thinking of you. There's two of you, but they're both you."


Every now and then the camera could focus in on the couples' wedding rings. For a little Catholic flare we could throw in:

"I'm not using a condom."

"Good, because that would be wrong."

"I'm not enjoying this either. Are you?"

"Absolutely not. Yes, right there. Oooooh," pause. "No, this is horrible."

2 comments:

S said...

Horrible and don't forget messy. Very messy.

They can only do it in missionary as well.

I think you're onto something here. Run it by TBN and the other trillion Christian broadcasting networks and let me know what they offer you.

aintshakespeare said...

Yes, and they can only do it under the covers with the lights out. This would render the whole voyer experience a little fruitless, but then, you shouldn't be watching such stuff anyway. You're gonna go blind and your privates are going to shrivel up and the devil is going to eat your babies.