Thursday, January 15, 2009

conversation

Don't you love conversations that go like this:

Friend: Hey, Michael, let's get together Saturday evening for dinner.

Me: Ok. Where do you want to eat?

Friend: I don't want to decide. You pick the place.

Me: Alright. How about Restaurant X.

Friend: Ok. Instead let's go to Restaurant Y right next to X.

Me: Fine.


Resumes Sent: 4
Stories Sent: 1
My suckitude: 5 (holding)

1 comment:

S said...

My in-laws do this ALL the time. I've started inviting them to dinner at our home, rather than agreeing to go out, because I want to stab them. They'll ask where we want to go, we say, then they say Nahhhh, not there. We'll suggest another place or 2 or 5 and they say Naaahh. So we stop suggesting and start talking about something else. Then they'll turn it back to SO, where are we going to eat?
Then we just always end up going to Cracker Barrel, where THEY want to go, but wouldn't say until an hour of being bastards about it.