Happy New Year!
I'm only 4 days late. But that's ok because 2009 is going to be SOOOO MUCH BETTER!
2008 kinda sucked for me on several levels, but I think 2009 is going to be super rockin.
Resolutions:
For one thing, I'm going to post a lot more. I have a goal of 200 posts.
Secondly, I'm going to get a new job! I have totally checked out on my old job. I hate it. In fact, right now I'm sitting in my house with a "stomach virus." I just couldn't bring myself to go to that damn job. I've been promoted to a position that totally blows and really doesn't pay much more than the old position that was much easier and I also hated. I have my resume ready and I'm going to send it out to 100 different companies, minimum. I'll keep you posted on that number.
Current Resumes Sent: 0
But don't think I've given up on being a writer! That is a dream I'll never release. Which brings me to my third resolution:
I'm going to get a short story published. I have 3 stories written and two more that need some finishing. My goal for this year is to send out at least 5 short stories to at least 20 different publications for consideration. I'll keep you posted on that number as well.
Current Stories Sent: 0
Ok, it's a slow start, but the year is only 5 days old. I have completed my resume and completed 3 of 5 of the stories I will send. I think it's an excellent start. And who knows, maybe I'll lose some weight too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can do it, dude! You're handsome and capable and probably the funniest person alive.
Did I mention how handsome you are?
All of us readers are rooting for your!
Post a Comment