Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Soup

Man this soup tastes horrible. It seems like some of these veggies are old and dessicated. But they're floating in soup!

I looked at the bottom of the can to see if it was expired. It read 07-June-07. Rebecca, my wife, told me that means the seventh of June on the seventh, and that the year 2009 was implied. I asked if she was sure the second 07 didn't mean 2007, and was she sure this soup wasn't hella-old. She said she was absolutely certain. Then she rubbed her hands together and laughed maniacally. But still I'm not sure. I think the soup is old. I don't think I can eat much more.


Resumes Sent: 4
Stories Sent: 1
My suckitude: 5 (holding - but really, I've been working on the stories. I'll have another mailed out next week at the latest. And I have three that I'm polishing right now. And by polishing I mean beginning.)

2 comments:

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Poison most foul! If she was intentionally trying to poison you, she would have used a magic marker to turn that last seven into a nine.

aintshakespeare said...

ROFL!

Oh that made me laugh. Usually this would be a good thing, but I am at home today having thrown out my back. Every laugh brought a shooting pain. This shooting pain was so ironic it made me laugh harder.

damn.
it hurts.