You know read a lot of blogs. Everyone seems to write and listen to music at the same time. They say, "Currently Listening To: Somethingwonderfulhip."
Am I the only one who is actually thinking about what I'm writing?
I guess I cannot multi-task on a subconscious level, but I cannot write and listen to music at the same time. Currently I am listening to music, but I couldn't tell you what it is because I am not really listening. I'm only hearing it. It might be good. I wouldn't know.
When I listen to music I want to LISTEN to it. Even wordless music can be extremely distracting if I am trying to write.
I think I just suck.
Resumes Sent: 4
Stories Sent: 1
My suckitude: 5 (holding - but maybe starting to decline. My current "short" story is gaining weight and I cannot stop it. If it gets much longer it will reach critical mass and then we may all be in trouble.)
Currently listening to: My cat snoring in the floor next to me.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment