Is it fair for a person to go bald AND gray?
I started losing at around 23. It was undeniable at 25. Now, nearing 35 I am noticing gray hairs. Where is the justice?
I mean, it absolutely doesn't distract from my devastating handsomeness. But still, is this fair?
On the positive side, the hairs might go gray, but not for long.
Resumes Sent: 4
Stories Sent: 4
This week I sent Rumplestiltskin to Ideomancer.
Stories Rejected: 3.5 - Ideomancer did not accept my story, but they did not reject it... exactly. One of the editors wrote me and said that she liked everything about the story except the basic premise, the plot, the characters, my writing style, the mood, the direction, the morals, the begin, the end and the middle. She went so far as to say that there were some parts that were so bad it made her hate herself and also my mother. BUT... she said it has potential. I'm considering a rewrite.
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment