The Soft Ninja will make sure you get what you deserve this Christmas.
I love the ones that have a slightly ominous message. Almost all of the original SN drawings were ominous like this. I don't like the "lip" in this one. It should have been protruding from the other side. It would have looked more realistic.
I love the ones that have a slightly ominous message. Almost all of the original SN drawings were ominous like this. I don't like the "lip" in this one. It should have been protruding from the other side. It would have looked more realistic.
The Soft Ninja catches Time off guard.
Action drawings are fun. I need to do them more.
Action drawings are fun. I need to do them more.
The Soft Ninja's brain freezes while contemplating campaign promises.
I really like the detail captured in the clothing wrinkles and tears.
I really like the detail captured in the clothing wrinkles and tears.
The Soft Ninja can feel your chocolate covered judgement.
Yeah... my eating indulgences got a little out of control around this time. Matched only by my gaming indulgences.
Yeah... my eating indulgences got a little out of control around this time. Matched only by my gaming indulgences.
No one fails a New Year's Resolution faster than the Soft Ninja.
This is probably the best SN drawing I've done in a year. I really liked it and the message. Incidentally, one of my New Year's resolutions was to cut back on the pessimism and stay optimistic. It has been hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment