Monday, January 30, 2017

To My Reader(s) part 1

Am I the only one who has a hard time eating the bruised parts of the banana?  I hate to waste anything, especially food.  But I can’t eat the brown parts.  Even if I’m the one who dropped the banana and made the brown part.  And yes, I am aware that in order to make banana bread you have to have very bruised bananas.  I can’t help it.  I’m sorry.

I also can’t eat the bruised parts of apples or peaches or the mushed parts of an orange.  And those flimsy old grapes that are barely hanging onto the bunch… I hate those.  In the store I do my best to find a bag of grapes that has none of those.  Especially the green grapes where the part that connects to the bunch is brown.  And the grape sorta looks like a deflating balloon.  Yeah, gross.


I’d have never survived the middle ages.

No comments: