Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Faces

Last night I woke up and I heard the left side of my face bragging to the right side of my face that he was easier to shave and he got fewer cuts. I was a little shocked at first because I didn't realize that it was a source of pride or shame for a face side. But then I got really freaked out when I heard both sides talking at the same time. Up until that point I had assumed they were taking turns using my mouth to talk to each other.

Later, after the left side had fallen asleep, I heard the right side quietly crying. He was mumbling to himself and I swear I heard him say that he 'wasn't going to take it anymore,' and that maybe he'd 'just go where he's wanted.'

If I wake up and half my face is gone... I just don't know.



Resumes Sent: 4
Stories Sent: 2
-This week I sent The Tree of Men to Realms of Fantasy.
My suckitude: 3

2 comments:

Alley Greymond said...

intriguing. I like this.

aintshakespeare said...

Thank you.

Good News! My face was still on when I woke up. That made me happy. Probably not as happy as the people around me, who would be forced to look at me with my half faceless face, but still, happy.