
This (above) is the hoodie I wore to work today. It was chilly this morning and I needed something to wear, but I didn't want to wear my big, heavy coat. So I threw this on.
It looks like a run of the mill hoodie, doesn't it? Maybe a stray cat hair here or there. But other than that, it's pretty typical.
WELL LOOK AT THIS:

Holy Crap! That is cat hair. It was concealed under the hood. All of that cat hair was on this hoodie while I wore it on my way to work. I'm glad it wasn't so cold that I had to put my hood up!
This means, of course, that someone saw a cat sleeping on my hoodie. And that someone probably said, "Oh no, Michael's hoodie is gonna get all cat-hairy." BUT THEN THEY DID NOTHING!
Worse yet, when that cat moved someone (maybe the same person!) picked up this hoodie and hung it up and didn't do anything.
Now I know that you are probably thinking, "Michael, isn't it your responsibility to hang your hoodie up when you arrive at home?"
Well, that is beside the point, people.
The point is that there are people in my house out to destroy me. And now they are working with the cats!

1 comment:
MWHAHAHA!!! >rubs hands together, in a menacing-type way<
Post a Comment