Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fart

I farted.

It smells pretty bad too.

Thank God nobody comes to this blog, otherwise I'd be pretty embarrassed. People would be talking about how my blog stinks, and how I need to open a window or something.

And I say, "This is a blog n00b. There are no windows."

And they'd be all like, "Well you got the fart smell in here somehow. So get some damn windows in here."

And I'd be like, "Hold your breath if you can't take it."

And they'd say, "Fine."

And I'd say, "Good."

And they say, "[holding... holding... holding... gasp... deap breath] OMG!"

And I'd be like, "LOL."

And they'd be like, "ROFL."

And we'd laugh because it smelled so bad.

And then someone would say, "Man, my whole office stinks now. You need a disclaimer on this blog."

And my new friend, the one who said OMG and ROFL, would be like, "Kiss it. His butt just totally PWNED you." And I'd have a new friend for once.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Whew, glad I wasn't here for your Fart Fest. I get enough of that from Jason. The grossest thing he does is try to put his belly-button lint on me. Ugghhcch.

Oh, and that pun about windows is hilaaaarious. Seriously, it's funny. LOLLERS!!!
ROFLOMGWTFBBQHTMLCOBOL!!!!

aintshakespeare said...

Ok, that was crazy. You are making fun of me now, aren't you.

Incidentally, last week I bought "The Complete Dummies Guide to BBQHTMLCOBOL." It's a lot easier than I ever expected. Tangy monochromatic web pages. What could be better?

Andrea said...

Here is a whole page of ascii creations!! Enjoy.

http://www.rofl.name/asciiart/