I've been looking at a lot of artists sites and blogs and they all say generally the same thing:
All works/pictures (etc) posted to this blog are the property of ____ (whomever), Copyright ____ (same whomever) 200X. Use of these works/pictures without permission of the artist is not allowed.
Then I thought to myself, "Self, you have never said anything about all of the pictures and stories you have posted. What if someone tries to steal your stuff." So I decided to make a comment of my own:
All of these pictures and stories are mine, dammit.
For those of you who appreciate them, thanks... would it kill you to leave a comment now and again?
Please do not reproduce or use anything from this blog without the author/artist's permission. Just ask, I'll probably say yes. I'm pretty easy. Just remember that this work represents countless hours of work. Time I could have used for sleep and/or bathing.
And yes, it is all Copyrighted. If I must post it I will. (after checking the Library of Congress, it appears that I must) So, there ya go.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment