Friday, April 13, 2007

New Blog

So I'm thinking of starting a new, separate blog from this one for my drawings. What do you think?

I'll keep this one up, of course, but this one was designed to focus on writing. The occasional picture is necessary to break up the monotony of writing (reading), so I will still post pictures and drawings, especially drawing of things I write, but I fear that posting tons of sketches and concept drawings and the like will stray too far from the intent of this blog.

In addition to that, I'd hate for people to come here and think it was a blog for art and wonder why the hell I can't keep my trap shut.

So, to those 4 viewers I have out there, what is your opinion? Should I make a new blog, or should I just post all of my pictures and art here on this one? (*note out of fairness: I've pretty much already decided to make the new blog, so it doesn't matter how you answer, but if you want to appear as though you have influenced and encouraged me you should say yes, that I should make a new blog)

.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I DEMAND A NEW BLOG FOR YOUR ART!! I ALSO DEMAND MORE PAINTINGS!!!

...Andrea has spoken.

aintshakespeare said...

I was tempted to reject the above comment. You know, just to be one of those people that constantly shoots himself in the foot. Then I thought... I already am one of those people. I work a government job for cryin' out loud. Then I remembered that no one will read this.

Andrea said...

Now my feelings are hurt. Why would you reject my comment? It was full of praise and adoration for your art. You have made me sad.

aintshakespeare said...

"It was full of praise and adoration for your art."

Um... sure. That sounds right.

I guess.