Ok, today I am wearing my favorite ant boxer shorts, which are just boxer shorts that have a patern of ants on it, I am wearing my Dr. Seuss T-shirt which is black, so it is slimming, and I am wearing my green and blue knit shirt which takes my soft chubby curves and actually makes them appear to be somewhat muscular. I am also wearing black slacks which don't fit altogether that well. Nevertheless, on the average I think I am wearing a fairly lucky outfit. I am undaunted by the fact that I don't believe in luck. Today, hopefully, will be my lucky day.
As a point of proof today will be lucky I have just sojourned up to the third floor for a bathroom break. The second floor bathroom was full. Upon my arrival to the third floor I smelled the arroma of baking sugar cookies. That in an of itself is a good sign. When I entered the bathroom it smelled of the bathroom at my maternal grandmother's old condo. I am uncertain as to whether this is good or bad. As I left the bathroom the smell of sugar cookies had been replaced by a smell I could not pinpoint, but which was neutral. And when I got back to the second floor I smelled analgesic of some sort; kinda like Ben Gay.
So, Ben Gay and sugar cookies. Which wins out? I don't know. This is why I don't believe in luck.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment