Is it me or is nobody keeping up their blogs the way they used to? It seems like ALL of the blogs I frequent have either gone on hiatus or slowed to a crawl. Is there something about fall that inspires people to do nothing?
I mean, sure my blogs have fallen behind, but I'm a slacker by trade; it's one of my endearing qualities. I'd hate to disappoint my adoring fans by stepping up and becoming reliable. That'd be creepy.
But everybody else is just being lazy. All of the blogs I love to visit... you people need to step up and get the lead out of your ass. Do it for me.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Some people have to move their blog addresses every month because their adoring public finds out where they work and then paintball them as they wait outside for the bus to take them home.
Some people.
But yeah, most of us are just lazy.
Hey! Are you the same guy as Chuckieverdapper? I lost track of where your blog went (if it is you). Excellent.
Post a Comment