Friday, April 09, 2010

Fun time experiments

For those of you who don't know I can be commissioned for work. An artist I met through the blog-o-sphere, Brian Gubicza
invited me to write a short fictional article based on a fictional event and character. See the finished project HERE.

This kind of work I am always happy to be a part of. (Or should I say, I am always happy of to be a part.)

I was especially glad to be a part of this project because Brian and his wife were so good about planning and paying attention to detail; a fact that I did not know for certain until I saw the results, but I was pretty sure would be the case based on his previous work (review his whole blog - it is awesome). The whole work turned out fabulously.

I am always open for little jobs here and there, whether collaborations, directed projects, or whatever. My fees can range from remarkably reasonable to ridiculous depending on whether you are a republican. just kidding

No comments: